• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Favorite tan sand colors

tobyS

I don't know if all Ace Hardwares have the Valspar line of paints or if they have the same paints that are selling at sale price, but it may be worth a trip to see. Ours is liquidating some stock at 70% off.

They (my local store) has light and medium base exterior flat, but no neutral for the darker colors, like green or navy blue, at least at my local store. Maybe it's just my store doing this, I don't know.

I bought a gal of the desert tan 686 because of the medium base....looks great. Plan is to buy about 5 more while available.

Check out your Ace....they might have some neutral to make green or brown or black.

Edit.. just confirmed it was company wide and most inventory is gone. I've located 7 more medium base at about $15.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks