• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FDC Bypass Hose Question

Hummer Guy

I'm currently on the last part of bypassing the FDC which is routing the hose from the back of the filter to the hydrualic head but for some reason, I cannot for the life of me get the hose to seal up with the fitting, sleeve, and inserts. The question I have is do anyone know if there's a pre compressed hose with the fittings already on? Or is there any hose that's already crimped that I can get? I can't use the old hose, it broke soon when I bent it a little.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depending which line, you can use DOT air line (replacement for the injector return line type of line; 1/4 inch with ferrules, inserts and fittings) or go to NAPA and get some line and quick change fittings for the larger diameter lines. Just bring all the takeoff stuff with you.

Instead of looping the line, you can plug all these openings:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks