• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FDC openings

FreightTrain

Banned
Do the lines actually have to be routed back into themselves or can I just blue glue the heck outta the old openings when I Bypass it?I need a couple fittings somewhere else and thought about robbing it.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The no longer serve a purpose so you could seal them up. I prefer to not 'ruin' anything.. Perhaps you could find some plastic or copper pipe caps and glue them on with RTV?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
FT, simply use pipe plugs, I did. The reason for the loops of tubing is to use existing parts.
Use an 1/8 NPT pipe plug for the return flow port (side) and a 1/4 NPT plug on the input (front).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks