• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fender mounted warning lights.

Do the fender mounted amber warning lights on the older 5 ton wreckers flash, or do anything other than stay solid? I am looking to add a couple to my deuce. (for some reason I am not happy with a stock truck and have to constantly add things to it). And does anybody know where I can get a couple light assemblies w/the bracket that attaches to the fender. ( I am aslo looking for a 24V siren for parades and such. Thank guys.

Tlauden

If they are a solid burning light you could probably modify a turn signal flashed to flash them light if you would want to do so... Although for the $ u would wrap up in them I would go with modern LED strobe light heads... $30 a piece and has tons of flash patterns. But then your into the 12 volt on a 24 volt system... But whatever you wanna do go for it!

Something along this line. I got a variation of these (blue in color) on my f150 and they work great day and night for moving traffic! Real easy hook up too

http://www.ledoutfitters.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=52

Last edited:

jasonjc

It was only on the drivers side. You maybe thinking of the trun signals that were added to alot of the trucks in eroupe. They had a side clance light and rear faceing trun signal. Some had the trun signal that was seen both front and rear also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks