• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ferret

L1A1

smashcrashy

Marcus Glenn in the UK pretty much has all parts. Getting whole carbs (Solex 70) is tough but I do see them on ebay UK every once and awhile. Bannisters will also help with the non-military parts but he doesn't have an export license so if you start getting into parts he can't export he will refer you to someone else. Green Machine Surplus doesn't have a ton of parts on the website but can source many for you.

Make sure to join Ferret Heaven and HMVF, there is also a Daimler Appreciation Society on FB.

Note, all websites stock is different than what is shown on their sites, always call to get the latest info.

Links:
Fighting Vehicle Spares from Marcus Glenn - We now stock direct release ex Ministry of Defence Land Rovers
PARTS FOR BRITISH FIGHTING VEHICLES
http://www.greenmachinesurplus.com/
Ferret-heaven : Ferret Scout Car users and admirers
HMVF - Historic Military Vehicles Forum
the fv-701 daimler ferret scout car

panzerwillie

Great thank you for the post , looking to repower mine with a diesel but untill i finish the OT810 it will sit , may take some parts of it from time to time but will not dedicate full time yet...

smashcrashy

Great thank you for the post , looking to repower mine with a diesel but untill i finish the OT810 it will sit , may take some parts of it from time to time but will not dedicate full time yet...

Very cool, take lots of pictures and document the repower. Sounds interesting!

Heck, document the OT810 too, we'd all love to see it.