• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Few more parts for the wrecker PLEASE LOOK

OpieNoTool

Well the weather up here in northern michigan is starting to warm up to the point where i can work on the wrecker and not look like the Michline man doing so. Over the winter i aquired most of the big parts to get the project rolling, but im stilling missing a few. So here is the revised list.
-Exhaust pipe (J-pipe and top stack)
-Front winch Driveshaft
-Amber marker lights(8)
-Hood latches(4)
-Chain and hook for FRONT winch
-Chain and hook for REAR winch
-Gauges (complete set)
-Cap for the Hyd. tank on crane
If anyone has any of these parts please pm me and we can work out a deal. Hopefully with in the next few weeks i can get started on some of the major jobs like sandblasting and painting this beast, and replacing the damaged parts. I will try to take as many of pictures along the way as possible and get another progect thread going, and im sure lane (CS) will help out on that.

pa.rich

Junkyardwars,I have the linkage in the cab. Thanks for the offer.Gimpy, I p.m.'d you about the pump.Bruce ,I p.m.'d you about your parts.Knucklehead, I will p.m. you ,I sure could use those linkage pieces. Beastmaster, thanks for the lead on the truckfor sale. I will have to see how this all pans out. Thanks all of the above for your help! This is great! Sure made my day to see someone helping me. I hope to do the same .

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks