• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

few questions on the M35A2

CliffW

I have a few questions: the M66 Gun Ring what type or should I say what caliber gun is it? Also can it go on a hard top as well? Can you get the gun to put them on the gun ring?
The small rack above the spare tire what is that for?

dabtl

The rack over the spare is for the pioneer tools.

The M66 ring will mount many weapons. You can get the weapons with a large enough wallet.

Putting it on a hard top requires cutting a hole in the top. There are posts here on that subject.

Good luck.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The usual weapon for the ring mount is the M2HB .50 Caliber MG.. Although we also mounted the MK-19, and on a rare occasion the M240 or M249.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks