• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Filter number for M900 series trucks

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I am going to use the M927 to do a recovery in the next week or so and I want to change the big fuel filter just under the drivers side fender. It's a canister filter and looks to be the same as the one on the 800 series.

If I remember correctly that fiter costs a war pension and I have a spin-on filter head and filter that I got from Fleetpride that should go in that spot pretty easy.

I may or may not have time to replace the canister with the spin on before I have to do the recovery.....does anyone have the number for that canister filter.......I had the number for the one on the 800 series but it has eluded me.

rrrr

I did the spin on type oil filter adapter, very nice. Got it through the cummins dealer.
Oil filter spin on adapter fleetgard 3300923S
Oil filter for spin on type fleetgard LF670 or wix 51970xd

Delivered to my house with filter for under $150

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did the spin on type oil filter adapter, very nice. Got it through the cummins dealer.
Oil filter spin on adapter fleetgard 3300923S
Oil filter for spin on type fleetgard LF670 or wix 51970xd

Delivered to my house with filter for under $150
I think they are talking about fuel filters not oil.