• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally added my paint markings..(Pics)

fredrader

Ok,I tried to research as to where to put my markings and I didn't find much so I just went by the seat of my pants and started painting... any suggestions as to changes I should make to correct size,placement,etc would be helpfull..Thanks,Fred

fredrader

Thanks Guy's,I guess i'll leave it the way it is then..I need some 1" stencels so I can finnish it up..I want to get it done before the haspin trip.I need to paint the tire pressure over each tire and the fill to line on the fuel tank. :banghead: .I like the rattle can paint job though,it makes it real easy to paint over anything I might want to change and touch up any flaking or scratches...Thanks again,Fred

bozozimbo

Your truck does look good. One note though....the star on the hood is supposed to have the point facing the cab not forward towards the bumper. But.....as someone else said, its your truck you can do whatever you want with it.

fredrader

I thought the star was supposed to be pointed towards the cab too untill I researched it in the color/markings TM..I scanned a page from the manual.. It said use lusterless white but another manual said use black on tactical vehicles so I went with black...Thanks...Fred

Loose Deuce

Hello Fred, I saw your photo link and your truck looks great, how hard was it to paint that CB and not screw it up? You may want to check mcinfantry truck pictures I think his is USMC marked just a different color.

fredrader

Thanks guy's I'll turn the star around when I repaint the hood in the fall..

The CB was no problem to paint but you do get some paint on the speaker..I use an external speaker anyway so it doesn't matter..Just tape up the meter and remove the knobs..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks