• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally Finished My M35A2 Conversion Into A Hunting Rig

simoncrk

Well Guys
I finally finished the ole duece. without butchering it. I added some lites and a CB to keep in touch with my buddies while we're hog hunting or just out drivin around. also some new paint, gauges, new lense covers, snorkel, and an antenna base for the CB which works great!!! The only thing I haven't done is put any markings on it. What do some of ya'll think I should do?
hows it look????

Attachments

1qwkgoat

Looks very well thought out.

Wilson OK, Small world my Dad is from there, my mom grew up in Dillard. His parents still live there, I come down every christmas maybe I'll run into you and your rig one year

simoncrk

well jim i appreciate the offer, but ive already got both. but i am trying to figure out how to build a bikini top for it that mounts on the lite bar, so i can still lay the windshield down. any thoughts would help.

sarge_3ad

Very nice outfit, but I'm curious to the location of your CB? Just kind of wonder why you mounted it there instead of under the dash? Other than that, I really like what you have done. You should be proud!

cyberspace_7

Looks good. Go for the good old standbe Zebra Stripe paintjob
:idea:I always wanted to do that to a lifted Jeep Wagoneer. But a deuce...that would be sweet:!: Maybe a project someday...:wink: Simoncrk I would go blaze orange! Then you won't get mistaken for a trailer toting elephant and shoot at out there in OK!