• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got my EUC & M101A2

mikes

Well I bid on & won a M101A2 in Jefferson City MO. The auction closed on 5/21/10 I filed for my 1st EUC the following day. My invoice date was 8/5/10. Seemed like it took forever. I just got back from picking it up. I pulled it home 61/2 Hrs with no problems at all... The trailer was even better than it looked in the pictures. New tires, new top, rear leg. I couldn't be happier My wife on the other hand my not be as thrilled. Just looked at it & said what are you going to do with that it's almost as big as your Jeep. I forgot to mention to her that it will look great behind a M998. Guess what's Next? :beer: LOL Mike

jbingvtx

My EUC is about 4 weeks behind yours...initially I was in a hurry, but now after some emergency bills popped up they can take an extra week or two if they want to. Congrats on the purchase and recovery.