• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

finally got my expandable

tm america

well i picked up my expandable this weekend .wow what a trip.i took my m35a2c and trailer i made to haul it to go get it.started out ok about 150miles into it the rear seal started dumping oil .i think i over filled it when i changed the oil.leak not a big deal till it started to make the clutch slip:cry:took the inspection cover off so it could drain faster problem solved.made it down there in like 6.5 hrs not bad it was 360miles each way.took about three hours to load up.then i hit the road .the first three hours i had a forty mph head wind and could only do 40 :-xthen i blew a tire on the trailer .got going again then the lights started blowing on the trailer i went throught three sets:roll:then i lost all lights truck and trailer i guess one of the bulbs shorted out so i unhooked the trailer lights and drove with the flashers for 100 miles till i could find some bulbs.this is where it gets really bad i hit a big pot hole while turning into the gas station.went to put the lights in and wow the tongue of the trailer is broke-bent .i guess i caught the main support while loading the box and bent it it and stressed it .it broke and caused the welds to break where the tongue welds to the side rail:cry:auathree in the morning no welder middle of nowhere 80 miles from home.hmmm lucky i welded the box to the frame when we loaded up. i blocked the tires used the truck to pull it back straight.the used the straps to keep it from moving .i did 40 the rest of the way home .but i made it.it took 26 hrs there and back driving straight throughonly taking three hours to load up

tm america

yep sure did i've been waiting for awhile for him to be ready to sell it .he's always been great to do business with.too bad he's getting out of it:roll: