• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FINALLY MADE IT

Wyattearp

well its nice to see you there ironhorse, what was the problem, cause i sure coudlnt' figure out why the new site was not coming up for you with the link i sent.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know how you feel! i had my share of fun getting here also! Plus i got busted back to private!!!

mangus580

Ken, you shouldnt have got busted back.... did you have to sign back up? or were you able to pick up your old user name? you join date is even goofy, as it shows 1969!! I can take a look into it for you, if you PM me with your email and everything...

Wyattearp

sometimes clearing out the old browser helps, i usually delete my temp files every once in awhile which seems to help and keeps down on certain stuff from piggy backing into my computer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks