• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally...

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats!

(Humble suggestion...blur out some of the license numbers)

jeffy777

Great job getting plates!

You do not need a blur tool. Use a paint program. Load picture in paint program. Choose color white. Select draw tool. Draw on license plate removing numbers.

It is important for one important reason. People from other countries who make their income from identity theft use small pieces of information gathered together to make a clear profile of you so as to take your identity. It is a small very insignificant piece of information. But it is two pieces of information(one the plate number and the other is you probably have some disposable income). Some will claim it is not important because of Driver's Privacy Protection Act, but police use your license plate to get initial information on you too. So what do they know about you right now. You have enough money to own a HMMWV and your plate number, now I need a name address and SS. For the thief it is better than starting stealing the identity of the average fast food worker. Just saying.

Enjoy the drive. I enjoy mine!