• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finding parts

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I had access to a gasser 5ton motor but it is gone. I got this PM and checked some sources, no help. Can anyone help this SS member?

"Saw you had posted earlier info on Continental engine R6602. I am seeking a thrust retainer plate (Diamond shaped) from cam shaft end. Would you have old one from your gas engine by chance? Appreciate any lead you might provide. Thanks . Robert"

hoop

Post in the Classified....Oh wait...you are one of the chosen.....

Last edited by a moderator:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
the item is PLATE, thrust, camshaft
stock #-G162-1582821
MFR #--CO-R6001237
----------IHC-61588R1

Shown on page 38, figure 01-13, of the ORD 9, SNL, G-744

hopes this helps in finding the part

KsM715

Really? Gimp has helped just about eveyone on this forum. Right now I can only think of one that he would probably think twice about. (But in the end I bet he'd still help)

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
No, would behind the gear cover, in line with the cam

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Fed up again Hoop? http://www.steelsoldiers.com/conversations/68402-i-am-out-here.html

If you hadn't jumped in with your comment so soon, you could have seen how these guys are offering help(educating the others) on what is needed, so the person that needs the part(and anyone else here can try to help), and can figure out where to get one.

It's all about helping each other.

I asked everyone to relax a bit on jumping on posts that look like classified ads.

If your fed up again(as you were a couple months ago), maybe you need a break from SS.

BTW, I gave gimp some time off(banned), to make you feel better. That will teach him, for trying to help....

Thanks for your help, Hoop.

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
"BTW, I gave gimp some time off(banned), to make you feel better. That will teach him, for trying to help..."

DH----BOO from the gallery

This is my first SS BOO, could not find a BOO or a thumbs down SMILIE

Last edited:

G-Force

WOW.................Gimpy Banned............What has this site come to............Couldn't we have just had a pulbic flogging
or tar and feather him????

KsM715

:shock: I said something awhile ago about DH sticking to his guns, but geeze man did you have to start here?roflI'm sure Gimpy is enjoying his time off. (out rolling a truck just because he can)

Smokinyoda

HTML:
BTW, I gave gimp some time off(banned), to make you feel better. That will teach him, for trying to help....
WTF??? I thought this was all a joke until I checked and he really is banned!
:shock:

Just got to say this is BS...

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
73m819,

I would think that trying to help a steel soldier find a part, Gimpy seemed to be listing for someone else the info/question they had sent him).

That can't be any worse than you hiding a WANT AD in your signature line of every post you make until you find a spring perch for the wrecked wrecker that you are looking for. I didn't see it in the classifieds.

Ron
Gainesville, Ga.
"Technical Manuals are the path to Illumination...
Download, Study Learn"---rlwm211
42 5t? autocar tractor, gone
43m20, 12t, converted to tractor, gone
52m52, tractor, gone
73m819, tractor/wrecker AKA wrecked wrecker :cry:
77xm977 10t 8x8, to be a xm 983 sold :cry:
What ever else that can be drug home
Use CUCVs as wheel chocks
GOD help the MV world if i win the LOTTERY
LONG LIVE BIG IRON
THE WW IS LOOKING FOR A FRONT SPRING PERCH

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
73m819, That can't be any worse than you hiding a WANT AD in your signature line of every post you make until you find a spring perch for the wrecked wrecker that you are looking for. I didn't see it in the classifieds.
Well Timtrucks has one, CSI has one, I can get one at a yard out here. Guess that solves that problem. Just trying to help a SS member. Next complaint.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks