• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fire department in need for help on 5 ton

chief2401

I am the chief of the Mill Spring Vol Fire department we have recently been given a 900 series 5 ton from our forestry to convert into a tanker but due to the motor blowing on the way home it has cut my budget to fix this truck by over half i have looked every were i no to look and i have not been able to obtain a hard top for this vehicle for a resonable price. if anyone can help me with this problem please email me at tlcarswell202@yahoo.com or call meat 828-817-2033 the fire department is a 501c3 organization and can also due tax wright offs for contributions again thanks for any help

Trent carswell Chief
Mill Spring Volunteer Fire Department

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
it came on one of my trucks, never thought about selling it so i dont have a price set. ill take some pictures of it tomorrow and you can offer accordingly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks