• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First 109 Camper Outing

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Hey guys ....... Finally got the camper done. Took it along w/my 5ton bobbed and sons duece bobbed to Buck Motorsport outing. Here are pics of the overnight trip.

Attachments

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice! What are the copper and pvc lines above the table for? Is that a tankless water heater above the stove?

jmh4x4

awesome - and a night at the Buck, thats priceless

Did you enter into any of the festivities?

John - do you know if Muddy Run is military truck friendly? I was thinking about putting the cargo cover on and heading up there for a weekend.

m109guy

Looks good. I see you put your tankless water heater in the same location that I put mine in. Seems to be the perfect place for it.

Don't have too much fun with your truck now ;)

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Trailboss,the copper lines are for propane for heater,lantern,stove,oven,and tankless water heater,PVC lines are for water lines.JMH4x4 ,no ,they wouldnt let us run the bobbed trucks in the mud bog because the tires were to big.Probably a good thing they didnt.

OLDCHEV4X4

Looks good John. Years ago, i used to race at the Buck in the EMRA (Eastern Mud Racing Association) with a green 72 chevy short bed.

I like the way your 109 is set up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks