• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First EUC

ecupirate

GL is currently proccessing my first EUC.....for two canoes!!!! I guess they think I might sell them to Iran or Al queda....especially since one has a hole in it. LOL :confused::confused:

waayfast

HHHMMM, maybe someone thinks you might turn canoe #2 upside down on top of canoe #1 ,glue the two together and make a mini-submarine out of the lot.(anyone with a half a lick of sense would KNOW that the hole is for the Periscope:rolleyes:!!!)Sheesh!!
Wonder what year it was that common sense was made illegal!!;-)l

ryan77

I dont know why they have euc's for half the stuff, what danger could a beat up trailer, piece of crap generator or a canoe do?

ryan77

I could see a armored vehicle, or duce but not items you can buy anywhere like a blazer, pickup or trailer....

brktracer

Why????

I guess my big question is WHY does it take so long? Has anyone ever asked?? Wait.. as you were.... Has anyone ever asked and recieved a real answer?? The wait is killing me..

ultim8gamr

Its a waiting game. Each EUC has different results with no rhyme or reason to it. I'm waiting on my first EUC to clear that went to Battle Creek on 4/6 on 3 M101A2 trailers. Getting a little nervous because GL says that first EUC can expect a minimum of 60 days and SS members are saying they have had their sales canceled by GL for taking longer than 70 days... :???: In the meantime I just won two non-EUC ping pong tables. Time to give Forrest Gump a run for his money

Last edited:

frodobaggins

I guess my big question is WHY does it take so long? Has anyone ever asked?? Wait.. as you were.... Has anyone ever asked and recieved a real answer?? The wait is killing me..

Well to get a real answer, you'd have to ask Battle Creek, not GL, and they don't deal with us folks directly. We need a friend on the inside to get the skinny :)