• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First haul

OrangeMopar

Finally got around to using my M101 trailer after having it for about a month. Came to 1.2 tons of 1B stone in the bed. Tracked perfectly behind the truck and was very well balanced. Maybe next time I will get between 1.5 and 2 tons because it barely seemed to squat the trailer. I was more concerned about the truck having the power to pull it around the hills. I have an 86 Dodge with a 318 and it need to be punched at times but it still got the job done. The tailgate even spread it around when I pulled away! Very happy with this trailer :)

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I hauled 2800 lbs of AB3 in my M101 last year and it did fine, pulled it with my 1977 M885. Pit is only 3 miles from my house.

OrangeMopar

The closest place to me is about 12 miles away but some of the hills to get there are very steep. If I go to the quarry which is about 20 miles away the drive is much easier and the price is about half anyway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks