• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First parade!

98taco3

Our little town has a parade and a concert in the park every year called Berthoud day. The m37 has been driveable for a few days now and it was a heck of a nice day so i figured wed take her through the parade and see how she did! since shes been running i havent had very many problems cept for 3 or 4 plugged fuel filters and its finally not pulling any more junk out of the tank. She ran perfectly the whole way! Heres a couple pictures of her at the parade. Not painted yet but its still in its original OD and its a good 10 footer :mrgreen: Even talked to a Korean war veteran that has a canvas top setup in his barn that im going to pick up on monday! Cant beat the price anywhere either, free!

And before i get one of these here you go!nopics

Attachments

Last edited:

Stan Leschert

Well done! You will find that parading becomes some what addicitng!
We went on a parade today, under the Legion banner, and a small guy from the back rank yelled out "THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!"

I'm not used to that, up here in Canada...

All that could stumble out was "Thank You.... It was my pleasure!"
Get used to it' you will soon have to respond to this.

Plan for it, You are now an ambassador for all of the ones who went before you....just because you bought a truck. Please do us proud.

I kinda think that you will, and I think that you are about to find out why some of us waste so much money, to parade.

I can't explain it, but I think that you felt it today.

Good job, and please keep posting the truck upgrades ... AND Parade pics!

Eric's hifim37

If you want to make your truck look better until you paint it, take some red scotch brite pads and get your self a bucket full of soapy water and scub the thing until all of the oxidization is gone, when it drys your truck will look so much better, I have to scrub mine every other year but it looks great for being original.

Eric..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks