• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First real drive in my m35a2

spentshell

Took the deuce for about a 10 mile ride I was getting salutes and thumbs up all over the place, got a couple of weird looks to especially from my mother in law.My first real cruise,I do have a question about the idle , when I let off the clutch the engine would rev to about 1100 rpm and back down to about a 1000. Could this be the idle adjustment, the engine is a turbo. Any input would be appreciated thanks

Cdub

Wow........that's great to hear you got her out for a test run.....now you got the FEVER....!!!

See you on Nov. 11 for the NYC Veteran's Day Parade....??? LMK...

Cheers,

C'dub

acetomatoco

The linkage from your pedal to the IP is a complicated piece of dung. Be sure it is free and clear and not bent, and that the spring loaded part is loose and straight before you start adjusting things...also check to see that the shafts into the IP are not binding.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks