• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First time bidding on GL

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, did you get them? :grin:

I was watching the 3/4 ton and 1.5 ton trailers at Jacksonville. Many of them went pretty cheap. Wished I had the money to bid on the wrecked M929A1. That went really cheap.

Ruppster

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look at your account, and click on bid history. Look at the lot number you were bidding on. It will show if you were the high bidder. Tomorrow morning you will get an email confirming you won(if you did).

Here you go, tell me what you think. To recover I will be using a dodge dakota with a tow capacity of 3900 pounds. Will take a compressor, tire slime and try to find a spare to take. Now I gotta go buy a 2inch pintle hook

hippiedude

Nice score ....... Living in FL. , they will come in handy .......Your right , I think the weather this year is going to be *#%^&$ up ... We have already had August weather in May ........aua .......... Tim

Carl_in_NH

Let me know if you need any help - I've brought one 017A back to life. Good, solid genset - not the best for fuel consumption, and 3600 RPM, but rock-solid 1968 performance :)

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
www.uscarb.com has natural gas/propane conversion kits for the 17A. Saturn Surplus has all the spare parts. Looks like the units will spring right to life.

I may try to find a NG tank to mount to the trailer that way its one compact unit. Now to start reading the TM.

Can anyone point me to the TM for the trailer. Specifically checking the surge break operation and trouble shooting.

Armada

Congats on your win! Nice score for 2 5k gensets plus a trailer. Once you get used to the screaming engine rpm's you'll love them! :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks