• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First time muddin

dave wells

I took my m1008 out mud riding for the first time. I new my front hubs didnt work so it was only 2wd. I new it would be ok cause I had alot of buddies with me so i wasnt worrid bout gettin stuck. I only got stuck twice cause I framed out on the front bumper an it was to steep to back up with out 4wd so buddy pulled me out. Didnt get very muddy sadly but all in all we had a blast and i was very impress with my truck "Big Ugly" But after tonight im sure she "NEEDS" a 4in. lift lol

Attachments

Last edited:

TCUCV

Nice, why isn't the 4 wheel drive working? I actually just lifted mine 4" with 36" . . . well worth it! I put it to the test this weekend as well and she did just fine.

Attachments

japickar

Why is your 1008 equipped with half-ton running gear (t-case and differentials)? Did the previous owner snatch out all of the good parts before he sold it to you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks