• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fitting Mule In F250 8' Bed

glcaines

Will an M274A2 mule fit inside a 2010 Ford F250 with an 8-foot bed? The distance between the wheel wells is 49.9 inches. The specs on the Mule have the width at 50 inches, but I don't know if the distance between the outer side of the Mule wheels is 50-inches or some other part of the mule frame is 50-inches. If the wheels won't fit between the wheel wells for loading, I can always make some short ramps to get the Mule wheels past the wheel wells. I just won a Mule at auction, so I can't take any measurements myself, but I want to be prepared when I pick it up.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks