• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fixed one problem and created a new one

chuck500cc

I took said advise on my leaky fuel lines from the pump to the injectors by loosening the two that were leaking and re-tightening them. That fixed the leaks perfect. Now I have a long start problem. If the truck sits for more than 10 min. or so it will take several seconds to start. Before it would start with just a few turns of the engine. I loosed two lines at the pump and one of the injector line at the injector. When I did the ones on the pump I did get a sound of an air release upon loosening. The truck is now running better and smoother with no other driveability problems ie: stalling, rough idle, smoking, ect. ect.

Chuck XD Fan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks