• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flu419 lights question

gwin

In the process of getting everything working on my flu419. I am into the lights now. Just need to know how they are supposed to work. In the first 2 positions of the switch I have black out lights and are functioning fine. In the last position i have headlights and tail lights but also hazard lights are going. When I push the hazard button down it just turns hazards off in the front but the rear keeps flashing. I in the second to last position i just have hazards no head lights and when i push the hazard switch it shuts off the hazards in the front as well. I don't think this is right for hazards to always be on in the rear in these last two positions of the switch? Also I have black out brake lights that work but not real brake lights and no turn signals. Also is the rear work light to come on with the front work lights and or is there a reverse light. Thanks for any help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks