• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flu419 please help what goes here?

gwin

I've been working on an flu419 And getting her back running. One of the things I have run into is this. It appears that whatever was here was removed. I'm trying to figure out what part goes here. Thanks for any help!

Attachments

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've attached a photo of the part that is missing in your photo. It looks like a regulator, but I'm not sure what it does. I had to lay down on my back under the SEE in ~5 deg. F. weather to take the photo, so I didn't stay there very long! Someone else may recognize the item and know what it is. As Guyfang suggested, you should definitely download the TMS and the Student Handout if you haven't already. I would also recommend identifying yourself and your SEE and reading all of the posts in FLU419 SEE HMMH HME Owners group . It is very long, but there is a wealth of information there.

Unknown Part.jpg

Last edited:

gwin

I've attached a photo of the part that is missing in your photo. It looks like a regulator, but I'm not sure what it does. I had to lay down on my back under the SEE in ~5 deg. F. weather to take the photo, so I didn't stay there very long! Someone else may recognize the item and know what it is. As Guyfang suggested, you should definitely download the TMS and the Student Handout if you haven't already. I would also recommend identifying yourself and your SEE and reading all of the posts in FLU419 SEE HMMH HME Owners group . It is very long, but there is a wealth of information there.

Thank you so much yes fouits a regulator valve I finally found it on a diagram...I was able to find it on expiditions site so hopefully I'll be closer to getting everything working. It's been baby steps so far but I have it running now got the clutch loose and got all the hydraulics working...now need to get it able to switch to 4wd so hopefully that piece will get me closer...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks