• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG Near Ft. Worth, TX

derfalmaus

Hey, FNG here near Ft. Worth, TX! I'm looking for a nice M35A2 in North Texas and it looks like I missed the Saginaw, TX auction by a few months... I was originally looking for a bobbed deuce but I'm not sure about the quality of modifications or who the "go to" guys are when it comes to bobbed deuces. If anyone can make some suggestions, I'd really appreciate it!

Hehe, anyway I have some familiarity with the M35A2s being prior service and I'd love to get together with any local owners who may be going on a recovery or pulling PMCS on their deuce. Thanks in advance and I look forward to absorbing some of the great knowledge here!

DFM

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy and welcome! There's a slooth of guys in the DFW area just wait for a few to chime in. I on occasion drive up to Ft. Worth but my family's HOA doesnt like the deuce in the street so I usually dont drive it.

And Dr.Greg is right about the bobbing/cousin thing. He is a doctor after all..rofl

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to SteelSoldiers.

Contact MIKEW in OKC.He does a A-1 job on bobbing. www.xm381.com

Contact M1075 in OKC if you are looking for a truck.

Last edited:

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, but not that many motor vehicles. Only recently have 900's series trucks began showing up but its mostly trailers and misc equipment. It's a total crap shoot so just keep an eye out.

hawkeyepoole

M35A2C in Ft Worth!

i live in North Fort Worth, Keller, and keep a 1979 Deuce at Meacham Field. I'm planning on hosting a gathering sometime this fall at the Vintage Flying Museum, if I can get all my ducks in a row.

Hawkeye

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks