• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For Only $2500 You Can Have a Toilet

coachgeo

When i was a kid i used to go to the city of Huston Tx sewer dept with my grain buggy and they would take a rubber tired loader and fill my trailer up with what looked like nestles quick chocolate powder and i would haul it to sunkist growers Wahchula Fl and they poured human waste on all thier orange groves and that amazed me all to hell but i like them big fat oranges so we are not going to get out of here alive i promise ! lol
yup.... after that stuff went thru the sewer dept. treatment..... it likely was good fertilizer. More meds in each human now though...... not sure EPA would allow that.... as much as epa is scourge on USA.... that might be right on this one.

ToddJK

This is easy. Know someone who has a saw or a little bit of a carpenter yourself? Save the sawdust. Put it in your ziplock style poop bags. When you poop, the sawdust dries it out. Put the poop bags in a trash bag inside a bucket. Keep hand sanitizer nearby and use some baby wipes to make sure your butt is clean and fresh. 👍😎

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks