• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For the love of the gods..... I bought another one.

An M-715 this time. The wife wasn't too thrilled with me skidding logs with her 2019 Jeep Rubicon so, I had a perfect excuse! Runs, stops and steers. Although I will admit, it does none of those things well, yet. Time to hit the TM section I guess. BTW, thank you to all that make that TM section possible. It has saved my bacon so many times, it probably equals a whole barn yard full of pigs by now. And yes fellas, there's pics! :giggle:IMG_20240626_225324-2.jpgIMG_20240626_230140 resized.jpgIMG_20240626_230146 resized.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks