• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fording Vent to Master Cylinder Venting Brake Fluid?

Barrman

But, is your vent line for the MC still connected to the AirPak vent line?

There is a PS article about how the brake vent needs to be by itself and not part of the air pack vent line.

tmbrwolf

My experance with that problem is it's the air pack, just because it's new don't mean it's good! We take the vent line off the master cyl and use an axle vent in its place, there was a time the army determined that fluid contamination was comming from crap in the vent line.

Tackettr

It was my understanding that the MC & Airpack line needed to be seperated from the Fuel tank vent line. Is there another modification seperating the MC from the airpack???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks