• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Lewis Parts Trucks

wsucougarx

Ok, what did those Fort Lewis deuce parts trucks go for? I thought about bidding on them but knew I'd have to tow them home and didn't want to bother with them. FYI, the one truck I looked at (dont remember which one) had all the fluids drained out of it including axles, fuel tanks, antifreeze etc. In fact if I remember correctly the fill caps were missing also on one and the radiator cap was missing.

datsunaholic

The 2 M35A2s went for a couple hundred more than the one I drove out of there last year. The A2Cs didn't go for as high as I'd think they would. I considered bidding on the 813 but with no towbar and not knowing if it had a rod through the block or not I wasn't gonna risk it on no preview.

The 2 M35A2s went for over $1300 and $1400 respectively.
The 2 M35A2Cs went for over $1700 and ($1600 or $1800).
The M813 went for just over $2000
The wrecker went for $5050ish.

wsucougarx

Wow, parts trucks went for that much? I got two great running trucks w/tons of spoils for the same price:roll: I guess this either shows the tide of the availability of these trucks.

Jinx

I low balled one of those A2Cs. It was a good learning experience overall, but yeah. They went for too much money. Figured if I got it cheap, there would be plenty of money for repairs.

BMCUSNAVY

Thats why I sucked it up & bought my second Deuce on ebay. Getting ready to head to Calif. to pick it up. You can still check it out on ebay. its the solid tan version.

BMCUSNAVY

Wish there where more available. I'm getting ready to pick up an 83 deuce that I purchased via ebay. An yes, its a major ouch out of the pocket. Do you know of anyone who has a couple 20K winches on the west coast? Thanks,
Wayne