• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort McCoy Services

JBL

Advertising my services for preview, haul, store, maintain vehicles, trailers, etc for individuals who are interested in bidding on or have purchased items through GL at Fort McCoy, Wisconsin. My services come with 14 years experience as a mechanic who has worked on and is familiar with every military vehicle. I am able to preview items and make educated suggestions if the vehicle you are interested in is worth purchasing or what maintenance may be needed to get it operable. I can either trailer the vehicle off the GL lot or I can drive it off and then store for a short period of time for a reasonable rate.

My services are legitimate and my goal is to help diagnose problems and provide maintenance for members who may not be very familiar with these vehicles. Also, for members who are traveling a long distance to pick up their vehicle, I can make sure the vehicle is up and running for immediate use upon their return home.

I hope you will find my service useful

Thanks.
Jeff 262-227-2967

scottladdy

Jeff offers a great service for a reasonable fee. He is very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. You will not go wrong using his services.

Bigjer

I would have to agree. Jeff not only did inspections for me, but he helped me get the truck road worthy and I drove it 675 miles to get home with it. I would nit have bought the truck without his advice and help.

Neophyte

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeff has recovered a 925 and two Mep 002's for me (and a friend). He's extremely knowledgeable and a valuable asset to our hobby. With a semi and a trailer.....I've upped my "don't need but want" list of diesel powered toys coming up at Ft. McCoy.

JBL

I see there are quite a few 5 tons coming up for auction at Fort McCoy in the next week.....some driven onto lot and some towed onto lot. Please keep me in mind to do an inspection/preview. I know it's money up front; however, it could end up saving you money in the end. And remember, if it's towed onto lot, I could possibly fix the problem for you and then you could drive it home, avoiding shipping costs if you are not sure what the problem is.

Good luck to all that bid!
Jeff
262-227-2967

bergmo

Jeff picked up 2 m923a2 for me. One he had to tow in adverse conditions (unhappy DRMO personnel). Jeff is great to work with and I highly recommend his services.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks