• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found 2 M757 at a Texas auction

Chief_919

Its against the rules to post an auction before it has closed. Yes, that means that trucks like this may be more likely to get to the scrapper, but the rules are what they are. The priority here is more that some folks can keep sale secret to get better deals than it is about saving stuff from the scrappers. Not my site, not my rule, but it is what it is.

Edit your post to say "If anyone is interested in some M757's in Texas that will be sold soon PM me" nd you will be in compliance with the rules- then just give folks the link via PM. That way you are in compliance with the rules and can still help save these rare trucks.

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, but SS policy (that's Steel Soldiers, JTLYK) states that there are no active auction or sale listings of any kind on the site. Read the FAQs, please.

3dAngus

I would hate to see these two end up in a scrap pile. They are listed under army truck tractors. Renè Bates Auctioneers, Inc.
There are also two other military vehicles there as well.
I know this probably isn't possible. Probably isnt true. But I gots to know.

Is that truck identified as a "digger truck" a pipeline truck, M756?

Some of the stuff on the back looks like from a pipeline, which is very very rare.

If it is some of the equipment, this guy just did a SS member a huge favor by bringing it to their attention. I don't think the truck itself is a M756 per se, but some of the major equipment on the bed might be comparable.

Someone much more knowledgeable than I please take a look at it and advise.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks