• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found 5 ton Gasser Dumper

Gunfreak25

I found this 5 ton Gasser here in town several months ago. I took pictures and spoke with the owner of the lot, he was asking $3500 for it but knowing ol Jim I bet he would take less if offered cash. He said it ran and drove great and has been parked 4 years, has spare carburetor for it. Tires looked pretty good too.
I myself am not interested in the truck, I surely would be if I had land of my own and lots of money for gasoline. :lol: So in anyone is interested in it PM me and I can give you the owners contact information. Truck is located in Yuma, AZ.

Attachments

Gunfreak25

I sat in it personally and aside from a birds nest ontop of the half rotted soft top, it's a very clean truck. Wonder what the old Gasser 5 ton dumps got to the gallon? Or were they gallons to the mile?