• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found an M52

M813A1

Hey Tom !! Some of those pieces would go good on Warthog's M818 and M52 !!! And it would go along way to putting that M51A2 Dump together !!!

M813A1

How s Things Tom ?? Joe and I are going to the Veterns Day Parade tomorrow in Shawnee Ok. .. We are hoping to get a couple more fellas to join us !! We did get Joe's M52 home last Wednesday with M1075's wrecker !! It looks to us that the his M52 need 2 front wheel bearings and seals !! When we picked up the truck the front hub would still turn by hand ! ! Do you still you still have your connections ?? I need to check into a couple ^tl batteries !! I am borrowing 2 from Joe to get to the parade !! Take Care !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks