• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found m116a2 part#'s

nickd

I was unable to cross reference the shock number from the manual (thanks ACE) but was able to match up a shock from NAPA the number is 94190 for the shock. It comes with the correct rubber bushings but you need to reuse the washers.

The master cylinder used for the surge brake is a NAPA 2796 (thanks John Tennis)

I also have a few numbers for the wheel cylinders(thanks again ACE) but I have not tried to cross reference them. My brakes are working very well with the new master cylinder.

acetomatoco

RE: found m116a2 part#

Thanks for the MC crossover. Each time I get one of those it goes on a piece of paper and into the stack of manuals for that particular unit.

TacticalTruck

RE: found m116a2 part#

Speaking of cross reference list....may I suggest an administrator for this and possibly a better list system here? I'd be more convenient if the list was divided by vehicle and some one was watching the forums for more info.
Jeff

papercu

numbers

Thanks for the MC crossover. Each time I get one of those it goes on a computer notepad and into the computer folder of manuals for that particular unit. :lol: Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks