• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found this! GSA website

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok so I know it may be bad ju-ju to post a web site on the forum so moderator please remove if necessary but I thought one of you guys might want to check this out for towing.

http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucitsrh/

GSA links don't work. They just take you to the main page.

And as you should know, posting live auctions is against the website rules.

KsM715

No, I think he meant to post a link to "something" usefull for towing. And apparently didn't read the rules to this forum very closely.

KsM715

Long before I was into MV's I've always wanted an ex-forrest service truck in that nasty green color. Dont ask me why, I dont know, I just want one. I think its from growing up in the Black Hills of SD and seeing those trucks on the fire roads as a kid when out trail riding with dad.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I would like one of those forest green trucks, put cattle car bed on it and put INS in big letters on the doors, then park at WALMART or a construction site.

under the BIG INS in small small letters "insurgent neutering service"

Last edited: