• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Frame Height Measurement ona Deuce...

TBigLug

Can anyone get me a frame height measurement on their M35 at the front axle centered directly over the axle? I'm looking for trucks with either 11.00-20's or even 9.00-20's (I can do the math to refigure for the 11.00-20's).

Thanks

ems4ty

Just checked mine.

With 11.00x20's - 32" from bottom of frame to ground at the front axle and 10" from bottom of frame to Top of front axle. Mind you that my front leafs have a slight negative arch so you could add 1" or 2" more inches.

Hope that helps.

-Tyler

TBigLug

Good point. I'm looking for top of frame rail to ground. I'm working on a bobbed deuce plan is why I'm looking for measure at middle axle.

ems4ty

With 11.00x20's - 40" from top of Frame rail to ground level (Drivers Side). Measurement taken just behind the front axle. Don't forget to add 1" or 2" due to my leafs having a slight negative arch.

Thanks & Good Luck

-Tyler