• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FREE TO A GOOD HOME: M35A2 bed and tailgate

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone needs a bed and a straight tailgate, I have one that is being taken off of a 1970 M35A2. The bed has had some neat rust repair and has some flakey paint...but is otherwise straight. The tailgate is very nice (it is straight but has some flakey paint, too). They are available to anyone who wants them for FREE. The wooden troop seats, headboard and bows are available for a small fee ($80 for everything). Please don't take the bed and tailgate with the intent of scrapping them as I can do that myself if I wanted to. I'd rather see them go to someone who might need them. The truck is destined to become an off-road tractor. I'm sad to see someone modifying the truck, but he's got his needs.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
DOCTOR: The bed is still here, but the tailgate was snapped up by N3UKA. I am about 90 minutes from Aberdeen if that helps. I am between DC, Baltimore and Frederick almost equidistantly.

The troop seats, head board and 4 bows are still available for $80. I think that price is pretty cheap considering a decent head board brings $40 alone and bows usually bring $15 apiece. This stuff is not new by any means, but it is definitely usable. With all the deuces coming out, I am a little surprised that someone with a truck without any of this stuff does not grab it.