• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

From Missouri

I'm Derek from Platte City, MO (Revolutionary Arms LLC is my home based small business). I've thought about bobbing a deuce for a few years, I figured it was time to get more information. Thanks for having me.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard.

Just an FYI there is no talk of weapons allowed on the site, unless it is specific as it relates to an MV.

Lots of bobbers around.

Jeepsinker

Welcome aboard Derek! I too am a small business owner working in the field of small arms. We have friends and like minded people here, but as SW said, the weapons conversation is limited. From what I understand it is to keep the Feds attention away, so best not to disobey.

Triple C

Welcome neighbor, lot's of folk from Mo. here, even some that like bobbers:-D Just kidding, welcome to the site. Great folk here and tons of information.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks