• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front and back tailgates on trailer?

Ridgerunner

Hi guys, I just bought a deuce this past weekend and it came with a trailer. I assumed it was an M-105 trailer. But now that I'm home and got to looking at it, this one has tail gates both front and rear. Was this an option for a spicific purpose, if so, what was it?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Sounds like you have a reasonably uncommon M-104. Do a search here on the site, there are some threads about these.

Congrats!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool, post pictures

Are you in Holland the country, or Holland Michiagn, or other state?

CGarbee

As mentioned, there are several threads concerning these trailers on this site (or the older version of it) with a few sporting photos including some of my trailer.
However, if you don't want to search, here is the link to a page on my site showing my M104 back when I first got it (need to take some more showing how it looks now, but who knows when I will get around to it.. ??)

http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/m35pages/m35photos7.htm

Enjoy.

Ridgerunner

Sorry it took so long for pictures, the "SS" site had a glitch, and I got locked out for the last five hours. From the plates, I guess it's an M-102 chassis whith a M-104 body? If you want a close up of anything let me know, the trailer's just out side.

Attachments

Ridgerunner

Thats a Canadian trailer... Not US.
Because it's a Canadian trailer and not a US made trailer, does that mean it's not that special/rare or desired?

The reason I ask is I was going to bob the Deuce and use this trailer box for the conversion because it's such nice rust free shape.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks