• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front rack for M35

sermis

I picked up this front rack. Will it work with normal troop seats on a M35A2?
11907-11611612 MFR 54979
It fits the stake pockets and small holes on the sides but looks too short.
I have never looked at troop seats so not sure what will and will not work.

I pulled the bed so I can prep the frame for painting.

RACK ASSEMBLY, FRONT. ON M54, M813, M923, AND M925 2-1/2 AND FIVE TON TRUCKS

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's for a 5T dropside. You can take the uprite/corner holders off and install them on a rack for the non dropside very easily. That's what I did.

acetomatoco

Does the 5 ton dropside only have 5 bows? There is only storage space on that rack for 10 vertical pieces, which to me says M35A2C. The hooks for the side racks are not visible in the views presented.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: 5T

Ace, you got a good point. I saw the 5T bed with the rack on it. There were only spots for10 uprites/corners. Anyone have a pic of the complete 5T with the bow storage stuff?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks