• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Frost plug heater

Kenneth Cole

Hi
I installed a Kat's frost plug heater last year and it worked fine for a year and then went bad. I installed another one a month ago and it has gone bad also. I used the latest one about six times. Has anyone else had any problems with this brand? Is anyone using a different brand with good or bad luck?
Ken

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
Hi
I installed a Kat's frost plug heater last year and it worked fine for a year and then went bad. I installed another one a month ago and it has gone bad also. I used the latest one about six times. Has anyone else had any problems with this brand? Is anyone using a different brand with good or bad luck?
Ken
You probably have this > https://www.fivestarmanufacturing.com/pdf/kats_2020_catalog_complete_web-(1).pdf

Lot's of use info and phone numbers. Warranty info too.

Could be a hot deal, CAMO

Kenneth Cole

Sir
All of these posable causes did not apply. The only one is starting with the heater still plugged in but as soon as it started I unplugged the heater. When the heater was working before it would start right away.

Ken

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks