• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FT Campbell runs coming up!

Alredneck

Banned
FT Campbell runs coming up and other places! Updated

Howdy all, just thought I would see who all out there needs something picked up from FT. Campbell. I have to be there 08MAR10. I will also be headed up there again in a few weeks to pick up a M871 flatbed trailer that is for the company. And last but not least in the near future I will be headed up there to redo my med-board to find out if they are going to take me off TDRL or permanent retirement. ( I am sure that is the case but its possibe to change my pay rate ) I will add to this post as the dates come available. So let me know on here or by pm!

Last edited:

Alredneck

Banned
Howdy all, As the thread implies I have to be up at Campbell again to pick up a M817 trailer so if you have something that needs picked up let me know also I can provide storage in Memphis if needs be since I am not trying to do to many long hauls due to maintenance issues and other work stuff.
Also I will be headed to OKC to pick up some turbos. If I know what needs picked up then I can bring a trailer as well.
Last but not least I have to be in Anniston AL to pick up some scrap I beams and will have a lil extra room left over if needs be.
So yall get to head scratching if we have to daisy chain things to make it happen let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks