• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Campbell water buffalo

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did anybody see what the M149A2 water buffalo ended at that sold at Ft. Campbell this week? Last I saw the bid was a little north of $1,600 :shock:.

I haven't been watching what these things go for but this seems awfully high for a tank on a trailer. I know a bought one last week from GSA but gave nowhere near that much for it. By the looks of the prices, it may be for sale.

Last edited:

shootiniron

This is sad...there is one sitting at a county yard not to far from here thats been in the same spot so long a small tree has grown up through the tongue.Yes, I have asked the question several times over the years but the same answer is always offered.They've also got a couple M416's,an M54 and some quarter ton flatbed trls.One of these days I think I'm gonna just go and hook up to it or them and see what those folks do!:wink:

niferous

I remember the way we used to clean those was the smallest soldier in the motor pool would take a good shower and then put on clean PT gear. Then we'd open the top and they would kick off their shoes, climb on in and start scrubbing. The rear hatch was also open during this time.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sold for $1640. It was a nice one. i would love to have one but the prices have gone to high for me...
I think that was what it was at when I looked earlier in the day. Shoot, that's close to $2,000 after you pay the premium and TN sales tax.

The one I've got isn't hardly as nice going by the pics but I'd take $1,000 for it. I may take some pics and run it in the classifieds.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks