• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Jackson back to Ft. Benning on the 1st of May

Well the time has finally come. It is time to head from Ft. Jackson back to Ft. Benning.

I made the first part of my trip in March. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/military-vehicle-road-trips/48801-ft-benning-ft-jackson-6th-march.html

I finished up recruiting school and am finally heading back home. (and less the Cucv thank goodness). Thanks to those of you who offered to help me on my way up, hopefully I won't need any on the way back either. I plan on leaving Jackson at 0800. And hopefully I will remember to take a few pictures this time.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Your better half came down to the hooch yesterday and went to the VFW for a steak yesterday with about 12 of us.
Let me tell ya...she is excited that "Mick" is inbound!!

She also said that a certain little angel and a couple of boys...(not so angelic) are standing by to see you.

OH....and the CAMO Crew is waiting for your return to!!

Welcome home Brother....well almost.