• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Lauderdale, FL meet-up @ carshow every Friday night

mxbrian87

There's a car show that takes place in the Tower Shops center of Ft. Lauderdale, FL every friday night (weather permitting) there's usually a decent MV turnout. I brought the 923 out last night and had a great time hanging out and talking shop. If your in the area and want a cool way to spend a friday night with food, fun, music and MV's come on out!

Attachments

Bill W

Fred and the local FFC members are there every Friday night, Its been a few years but there was a easy 250+ car turn out every Friday night when I use to go. You need to talk Fred into bringing his inflatable HUMVEE again, that always drew a crowd

panama

After 13 years in South Florida I finally made it to the car show. It was VERY cool and I had the opportunity to see old cars, new cars and cars I have never even heard of before! I saw the military section and said hi to the guys. I hope to get my M1009 CUCV out there someday...when I think it's show worthy. I recommend it to gear heads and car enthusiast alike in South Florida!