• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft.Lewis pickup

choll

Did my first pickup of a duce at FT.Lewis. Truck was better than expected. Full tank of fuel. All fluids were clear and new. Motor,transmission, radiator, steering box and shaft, drive shafts all looked new. Paperwork said it had a total rebuilt in 92 but they look like they were just installed not one heat crack in the paint on the motor. Replaced the batteries and it fired over in half of crank. Drove it 60 miles home pressures all looked good. Have not driven a duce in 20 years it is how I remember. 60 miles in a down pour, wipers worked. No pics because of the heavy rain. Will post ASAP

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks