• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Meade - Good Guys

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bought my first MEP-802A and picked it up at Ft Meade on 3/24/14.
I dealt with both Dan and John there with arranging a pickup date/time and the actual pick up of the genset.
Both guys were very pleasant and helpful. :-D
Upon arrival I checked in with John, he had the paperwork all ready and followed his forklift up to the lot.
He carefully loaded the genset onto the trailer and positioned it exactly where I asked.

Getting onto the base does not require a "day pass". Just enter the base and take the first right before the main checkpoint and loop around the Visitor building on the right. Follow the road to the visitors checkpoint and just show your license and vehicle reg to the guard and then proceed on your way to the DRMO building. It's not building 77 as in the instructions, it's actually building 78 which is out in back of building 77.

CRV

I picked my mep-802a up at ft.meade on 3/24/14 i dealt with dan who is a great guy,:-d like kloppk i found out it is building 78 and not 77 you go through gate behind bldg.77 to a small bld. With 78 on it there office is to the far left of entrance door ,no waiting fast loading , i used a budget rentail van to haul mine i did not want to remove my truck cap to use it, dan was very careful loading so as not to damage anything on van or gen set

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks